“Christine from Calgary”

Ranked #15 of 33 Nanaimo B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“Christine from Calgary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

I really enjoyed my week stay at Stephenson Point! My room was very comfortable with an amazining view of the Nanaimo Harbor. My breakfast was delicious and always served with a warm smile and insightful conversation. Evenings were finished sitting in a comfy chair watching all the harbor activities. Thankyou Cher for a safe and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Stockport, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed on 11/12 June. A beautiful home, beautiful location and as reported by others, excellent hospitality. Huge, well equipped room with south facing balcony to watch boats and flying boats come and go. Wild life in the garden below and the local eagles soaring above. Sandra's breakfasts are a joy varied and colourful thanks to garnish from her garden. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

Thankyou Cher for making my stay at your BB comfortable and peacefull while I was taking a course in Naniamo.
I would recommend Stephenson Point for the perfect place to stay for anyone wanting a very peaceful and restful accommodation with a fantistic view and a delicious breakfast! I would recommend Stephenson Point for buisness or pleasure travel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

Loved the Stay, Cher is a Lovely sweet person, Never to much trouble for Cher... Its Just Like being at Home.
Fantastic Views, Great bed, Fantastic Service and was Sad to Leave this B and B and Cher.
Thankyou!
I love to return someday..

Room Tip: Speak to the owner.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
e. winthrop, maine usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Enjoyed a relaxing stay with Cher in Feb. The setting of her "humble abode" and the ambience are great - all of the comforts of home and much more.
I would highly recommend her home as a wonderful, peaceful place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed at Stephenson's Point B&B for one week in February 2012. I had a great room with a beautiful view of the bay in from of me . . . . . ferries, boats . . . . . Simply beautiful ! Cher is a great hostess . . . . . . breakfasts were delicious, variety & fresh fruit every day. When I came "home" every night, I felt comfortable sitting downstairs, gazing upon to vista outside the window . . . . . relaxing and enjoying the view. My room was very comfortable and clean !!!!!! I felt very comfortable with the other guests and by the end of the week, we were referring to ourselves as the Breakfast Club ! Great conversations around the table . . . . .

If you are looking for comfort and hospitality in a beautiful location in Nanaimo, Stephenson Point B&B & Cher are what you are looking for ! Enjoy your stay, as I did !!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Thank you Cher, you went up and beyond to make sure everything was just right.
I went to sleep every night enjoying the "Great" view from my room & woke to a spectacular
breakfast for 6 days.
May you always be the same wonderful woman that you are.
In years to come I hope to stay with you many times.

Many Blessings, Cher

Glenn Calawa

Room Tip: The Eagle's Nest, wonderful!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business