“Well worth the wait”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Lunch or dinner, if arrived a bit late, don't leave disappointed, it's well worth the wait!
All foods I have eaten at this restaurant have been delicious.

Date of visit: October 2013

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I'm not an expert on Vietnamese but I know good food. This is the first time trying this little gem and it has expanded from it's previous incarnation ( Buddhist pun!). The place is always crowded at noon but I couldn't get my group there any earlier, so we had a bit of a wait! The meals came very quickly once we ordered.
I had a vermicelli with pork and the portions were plentiful, tasty and not overly spicy. The other members of my group were pleased as well!
I will be back to try different items on the menu

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Salad rolls and soup always good. Well all of it is delicious. May have to wait your turn but worth ever min. I go few times a month. Best Viet food in town. Keep it up. RobRoy

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Huong Lan has decent soup vermicelli (but is still better, cheaper and the portion is bigger than than Pho a Dong's) but very good rice/dry vermicelli dishes. Most of the time, I go for #54 (Grilled lemon grass chicken, spring roll, and grilled pork served with rice or vermicelli). Usually I can't finish it all and end it up wrapping the rest for my next meal which I think is really worth it! Also, their very very spicy in-store chili oil is very good as well (which is sold in-store as well). It goes well with anything :) If you like some quick frozen food, try their wonton soup in the freezer by the cashier!

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank wendyliu36
Reviewed 9 March 2014

There is no better quality Vietnamese food and price no matter what city from Maui to Vancouver you are looking in. We have found no comparison and visit usually weekly ourselves or with friends. This is one of my favourite restaurants for quality, consistency, friendly, efficient service and price. All the waitresses work fast and hard!

Because of this its also a very busy place at lunch or dinner hence was expanded twice as large with a seated waiting area & small stooled television bar. It is a modest building with modest seating and lighting but busy, and the best with a ready takeout service!

For us;Prawns on sugar cane & salad rolls to start followed by #37 lemongrass chicken on rice and for my wife, deluxe wonton soup or something curried! I tip heavy they deserve it

Date of visit: February 2014