US$168
US$163
US$125
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$181
US$171
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$192
US$179
Painted Turtle Guesthouse(Nanaimo)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Bar/Lounge
Buccaneer Inn(Nanaimo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstim hortons across the streetnice poolferry terminalan older propertynewcastle islandclean roomsthe air conditioningfront desk staffclose to downtownone night staymarina
Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2014

after driving all night and heading to the ferry to go back t the mainland I decided to call the hotel and get a room. I think I woke the guy up when I called him but I got a room saved. when arrived I noticed I got the last room and it was 1am. the room was very small and outdated but very clean. I was super tired I went to bed right away. Very quiet for a full house and I had a view of the pool then some other rooms had a view of the busy road on terminal. I did get a wake up call and free newspaper that was enjoyable. if I was ever in town again I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a view of the pool if your staying a few nights, more quiet on that side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night arriving after 6 p.m. The property is located within walking distance to the harbour walk and marina areas which is what we wanted. However, the rooms were small, the beds ok, but not super comfy, with thin pillows. The room did come with a bar fridge and microwave which we appreciated. There are no good room views so if you are looking for a place just to rest for a night or two to enjoy the Nanaimo area, then this place is a reasonable choice but doesn't pretend to be anything other than that.

• Stayed: May 2014