“Excellent lunch - so fresh!”
Review of 2 Chefs Affair

2 Chefs Affair
Ranked #18 of 320 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Nanaimo, Canada
“Excellent lunch - so fresh!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We recently stopped by for lunch and were so glad we did. We lucked out as there were a number of tables available when we arrived, but within 10 minutes, there was a line up out the door. I can see why it's popular as the food was fabulous. I had the risotto balls which came with an excellent home made tomato sauce; my wife had the crab clubhouse, which was piled high with fresh crab meat. They made a great grilled cheese off-menu for our 5 year old, who loved dipping it in their HOME MADE ketchup! A fair price for the quality of the food - I highly recommend this restaurant, and can't wait to try their breakfasts!

• Visited January 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“2 "Foodies" loving 2 Chefs Affair”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We were in Nanaimo for a little island getaway. Having lived in Vancouver for 5 years, we have inadvertently become a bit food-snob-ish. We stumbled upon 2 Chefs Affair when hunting for breakfast in the morning. It looked really cute, trendy, and yet comfy. The inviting smell of freshly baked deliciousness was wafting out the door, so we had to check it out. The staff were instantly welcoming and friendly. The coffee was amazing (and we never had to wait for a warm up). My hubby had the very tasty frittata, and I had the MUST-TRY MIND-BLOWING FRENCH TOAST!!! I'm salivating just thinking about it now, as I write this review :) Their menu all looked so yummy, creative (without being pretentious), fresh local high-quality ingredients....so good that we almost stayed for lunch! Our one regret, we didn't have room to try their tasty-sounding version of the Nanaimo Bar. Wish this place was closer to home.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank staffordh
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Just ok”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We went here for brunch. We ordered the eggs benny which was good... but very small portions, my 1/2 hash brown cake was so crispy I left it. The latte was very good. If we go back it would just be for lattes.

Visited December 2013
Bermuda
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We went here on a Saturday afternoon at 1:00pm, based on the good reviews on trip advisor; we weren't disappointed. We were fortunate to get a table, as most tables were reserved. Everyone at the table had the eggs Benedict which was very tasty. We had a peak at some of the plates on other tables and everything looked very good.

I would recommend eating here, make a reservation before you go, there aren't many tables.

• Visited December 2013
Powell River, Canada
“Best for breakfasts”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

At 2 chefs it's all about quality versus quantity. Definitely not your typical huge plate of gruel you are served at some of the more popular weekend brunch places. Everything is store made and tastes phenomenal. Highly highly recommend if you haven't tried yet