“Salad and a sandwich”
Review of Real Food Fast

Real Food Fast
Ranked #100 of 325 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Love it ,love it,love it......I've had the meat loaf sandwich twice .....once with soup and once with salad . The first time the meatloaf had just come out of the oven. Med salad ....really good ...real food , real flavour. I'll come back again and again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband I stumbled upon this restaurant 2 weeks ago, while visiting the island. The food was amazing, atmosphere very friendly. We sampled soup, ate a fantastic meal and had the best Nanaimo Cake possible. We are sorry we do not live close enough to eat there often.
thanks so much
Ray & Karen
Medicine Hat, Alberta

Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is a little surprise waiting for you in the Old City Quarter that will knock you out. Fresh and tasty food that is prepared with care by the owners. I have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Try the amazing soups or go for a fresh hot lunch

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband's uncle is a regular here and took us out for lunch during a recent visit to Nanaimo. The owners were very personable and greeted him and his wife by name when we came in. They offer four different varieties of homemade soup each day and you can ask for samples of each of the soups in a shot glass before you make your decision. I tried the three soup sampler and my husband had the meat loaf sandwich. Everything is clearly made from scratch and your body knows it; after eating you'll feel great!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

If you have any allergy's and need to change anything it will cost you a fortune. Owners are not accommodating at all. I am not sure why they opened this place because they complain about the hours and being with each other 24/7 all the time.
Seriously we aren't interested in spending money to here your misery.