“A terrible burger”

Cuisines: American
naniamo
“A terrible burger”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This had to be one of the worst burgers I have ever had. Would not go back even if they paid me to do so. I had a coupon for a free burger and gave it away - that's how much I enjoyed the burgers.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank jellybean13

Trail, Canada
“Juicy homemade burgers”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

It is hard to find a place that can make a burger with more care than the fast food joint slop or that is not priced out of this world like the Cactus Club. Our lunch was a generous sized homemade burger. Normally I don't like onion rings but theres are very good. Also the place was very clean, unlike the old Fast Eddies formally in this location. The staff in this place are not the robots they put out in chain burger joints, they chat with you and make some jokes. I have read some reviews that were not impressed with the staff, but some people treat waitstaff like dirt, I don't doubt these ladies stand up for themselves. More places should, the customer is not always right. The place reminds me of some of the great little finds you get in tiny towns off the highway. But if it is not your thing by all means go to McDonalds where meat taste like cardboard and customers are so dumb the staff have to check if you "want fries with that". For me, I will be back here.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“lunch with friends”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The burger was great at Teresa's House of Burgers. The waitress was friendly. The air conditioning was on and it was a little cold, but the good food warmed us up.

• Visited June 2013
“I am disgusted”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

I am disgusted in the way this restaurants employees treated My friend. She took her kid and his friend there and the staff said because she has only left one tip and her son makes a little mess around his plate and they said she was always complaining about the food that she and the kids were banned from going there how rude . I can honestly say that i have gone there with her and her son on many occasions and not once has she complained about the food or service and since when is it mandatory to give a tip i thought thats up to the customer not the staff... So teresas burger staff should be ashamed thats not the way to treat paying customers and u will lose buisness because i know heck of alot of people who has said they willl never go to ur establishment and neither will i. I guess u should have thought about the way u handled it and given her a chance to defend herself before she got banned from ever eating there again .. Shame Shame

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank kengavrailoff
Nanaimo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and amazing service.”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I went to Teresa's in March, and it was absolutely incredible. The Japanese burger is fantastic, tempura shrimp and avocado on a handmade bun.

The evening started out with a disappointment as the menu online is not accurate, but after choosing the Japanese burger, things started to look up. Or did they?
After about 30 minutes, the waitress realized that the order never went to the kitchen, so they cooked it, comped our drinks, AND took 50% off for the inconvenience. The food was definitely worth the wait, and the prices are good enough that even full price wouldn't have been a hardship. I will definitely be going back because the food and service are top notch, despite what others may say about the place.

• Visited March 2013