“Amazing!”

Power House Living Foods Co.
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Nanaimo
Reviewed 12 January 2014

First step into this place I was in love! The decor is so bright and fresh, and the staff was really friendly and helpful. I had the hawaiian bbq pizza and it was UNREAL. I thought the price was great for being a raw/organic store. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was absolutely shocked when it was all said and how outrageous the prices are. Not only highway robbery but service terrible. Rude, unfriendly and real snob attitude. Will not go again. First and last time.

2  Thank nocomment26
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We've stopped by here for juice a few times on our way through Nanaimo. The juice is great, the staff friendly and the place spotless. It's always been in the morning so we haven't tried their desserts but they look awesome. Next time!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find this raw, vegan restaurant in Nanaimo. My boyfriend and I decided to have lunch there.

I ordered the falafel wrap. Since the whole menu is gluten free, the wrap was made from dehydrated vegetables- unusual but very tasty. My boyfriend ordered the lasagne. We were slightly unsure how a raw lasagne would work but it was great.

The service was excellent. The only negative I can think of is that the juices are rather expensive (approximately $7 each). The meals were so filling though that we may not have had room for a juice anyway.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Talk about a treat! The owner was personable, knowledgeable and the food was extraordinary! The creativity and variety is worth the visit alone!