“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Don't understsnd all the raving reviews. Server said eggs benny are the best in town and there are line ups to get in. Right! Holindaise sauce was grossly sour, terrible. Hashbrowns and toast overly greasy. Our server was ok, but the server waiting on other tables was really grumpy to her patrons. Not freindly or courteous at all. We both felt sick after eating here. We'll stick to our regular breskfast joint, thank you!!

3  Thank PolskieOgorki

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Six of us went for breakfast the service was quick the staff friendly but the meal was the best I have had. Everything was fresh and prepared with care. My new breakfast spot when we are in town.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Amazing food, not much ambience but wonderful staff and portions ... I spend all week thinking about what I will order Saturday morning... I am also wondering who Kelly is???
Thanks ......

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Hard to find the place, but so happy I did! All you get here is Wonderful Food, and lots of very good coffee, excellent service, priced right, best eggs Benny ever, love the hash browns. If you want plush chairs, designer decor , you should go elsewhere. This nifty diner is on my "go again" list when driving down the Island.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I read the great reviews about breakfast so tried it out.
Service was awesome, feels like a small cafe.
Food was so average I will never go back unless driving by. Same breakfast you would get at any other place in Nanaimo. average portions(small) and the bacon an eggs was very average.
when the toast is the limp 'wonder" bread and the eggs are pale thats pretty much the same as everywhere else.
What happened to the greasy spoons that used to serve thick bread and gave you enough hash browns to ensure you are stuffed when you leave. Not this place. Might as well have gone to Rickys or all the other identical geriatric food places.
Over all the food tasted good and service was great, but the ingredients are average, very average.

3  Thank Wary-Traveller884