“Found the husky house at long last!”
Review of Kelly's Kitchen

Kelly's Kitchen
Ranked #65 of 321 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Found the husky house at long last!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The breakfast is the same breakfast that I remembered from many hangovers past... and I noticed a little something funny about the decor, and the names of the dishes... could it be? The cooks and the servers are all the lovely people who used to nurse my sunday morning headaches back to health at the husky house downtown before they closed! Hallelujah! I was very excited to find this out, I had missed their delicious bennys so much! I will definitely be back :) just wish they were located closer to downtown like they used to be.

“Disappointing”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Don't understsnd all the raving reviews. Server said eggs benny are the best in town and there are line ups to get in. Right! Holindaise sauce was grossly sour, terrible. Hashbrowns and toast overly greasy. Our server was ok, but the server waiting on other tables was really grumpy to her patrons. Not freindly or courteous at all. We both felt sick after eating here. We'll stick to our regular breskfast joint, thank you!!

3 Thank PolskieOgorki
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food great service”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Six of us went for breakfast the service was quick the staff friendly but the meal was the best I have had. Everything was fresh and prepared with care. My new breakfast spot when we are in town.

“Amazing food”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, not much ambience but wonderful staff and portions ... I spend all week thinking about what I will order Saturday morning... I am also wondering who Kelly is???
Thanks ......

Visited July 2013
Powell River, Canada
“Just great food!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Hard to find the place, but so happy I did! All you get here is Wonderful Food, and lots of very good coffee, excellent service, priced right, best eggs Benny ever, love the hash browns. If you want plush chairs, designer decor , you should go elsewhere. This nifty diner is on my "go again" list when driving down the Island.

Visited May 2013