“We LOVE Ohana's! ”

Ohana's Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: A fun, beach-style Cafe-Deli in tropical colours with freshly baked treats & homemade comfort foods... Many with a light & spicy twist!
“We LOVE Ohana's! ”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Ohana's is our go-to restaurant. Lovely atmosphere, great people, and wonderful food. Everything is delicious and homemade and filling. I've lived in Nanaimo all my life and Ohana's is my favorite restaurant. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or a meat eater they have something for everyone. We love you, Ohana's!

2 Thank Karen C

Nanaimo, Canada
“Cinnamon buns, yum!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have enjoyed visiting with friends at this cute little cafe on three different occasions now. And each time, it has been great!
I always ask for decaf coffee, and they always make a fresh pot. Mugs are small, but you are able to help yourself to another cup at any time.
Cinnamon buns are just amazing! Okay, granted, I always get there in the morning, before they are out of the oven. And I ALWAYS opt to wait for them. Warm, right out of the oven, with cream cheese frosting on the side. Oh, so very good! They are actually as good as the ones you get on Trilogy when on Maui! There are other baked goods there, but I only have the cinnamon buns.
If I can't get to Maui for my cinnamon buns, this place will do just fine while waiting for my next trip to Hawaii.
I only hope the owners can travel to Hawaii themselves, sooner, rather than later.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank J0an123
Nanaimo
“Nice little Stop”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is a very nice, casual cafe. Food is excellent and the propieters are great people. It's a must try!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Annie & Peter W
Nanaimo, Canada
“Yummy soup”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Ohana's has some of the best homemade soup I have tasted in a long time. They also have glutten free treats that are really tasty. The owner's are very nice and everything is always fresh.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Diana A
Victoria, Canada
“Amazing west coast cafe”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Ohanas Cafe rocks west coast food like nobody's business. The food is truly amazing and you can tell the heart and hard work that goes into everything on the menu. Jim and Roxanne are the kindest and most caring owners who strive daily to give the best experience possible.

• Visited November 2013