“Wicked Value... Awesome Grub”

Food Koma The Global Grill
Ranked #111 of 328 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite and had the Thai shrimp salad wraps. Huge portions, awesome authentic Thai flavours and friendly staff! Wish I had a chance to try more of the menu items. Definitely a must try when in Nanaimo and great late night stop after the bar.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Shawarna was not good at all. We had one chicken and one lamb shawarna. They were seriously not good. Very little meat and nobody asked what fillings we want. Vietnam coffee was not good either. Do not go.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very small place, mostly for take-out. Great Asian inspired street food but on a gourmet level. I had the beef and lamb shawarma. Mush better than the usual mystery log! Now I have to go back and try the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I was solo traveling via Nanaimo, and was recommended by a helpful bartender to check this place out if I was after something better than the pubs in the area can offer.

So glad I did; probably the best Beef Chow Mein I've ever had, and certainly the best take-out one! Crisp vegetables, toasted nuts on top, just lovely.

1  Thank WeirdHero