“First Class all the way! ACMe delivers every time :)”
Review of Acme Food Company - CLOSED

Acme Food Company
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We provide a West Coast inspired menu with an emphasis on seafood and healthy options, including gluten free and vegan. Oysters on the half shell. Vancouver Island Craft Beers.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This place has first class service & the food is excellent..the Tuesday All You Can Eat sushi is a great deal and so fresh and delicious..the food is always excellent, the staff always friendly and the atmosphere is a fun place to go, especially on nights when there is live music..the restaurant is clean and we have enjoyed all our meals there..if you have a special date or event you want to celebrate, the owners will go out of their way to make it a meal to remember..I can't say enough about ACMe, it's my favorite place to go...

1  Thank Sandra S

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I love their sushi, their salads, and I've had a couple of different dinners there that were very good. The service is also very good. Every time I am there I feel welcomed and I'm treated as important. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Wonderful experience!! The owner is terrific and really hands on....they actually care that you have a great time. Go Tuesdays......ask for recommendations and have a great night!

4  Thank kim l
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Friendly staff, fresh ingredients and a decent menu make this a fav for lunch. Haven't had dinner there yet. But the several times i've been the sushi was on point! Thanks guys! Nice job!

1  Thank D H
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was my second visit to the restaurant and both times have been excellent. Our server was very helpful in giving her recommendation of what to have and we were delighted with our lunch. My friends and I commented all evening on how tasty and perfect our meal had been. Great job!

1  Thank westcoastfarm