“Cozy and relaxing”
Review of Alexandra's Bistro

Alexandra's Bistro
Ranked #53 of 323 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gift certificates available (any amount, no expiry), Gluten Free/Celiac options, Best Mediterranean food in town, Free ice cream for children, Big groups welcome.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Amazing special nights, curry Wednesdays are my favorite. Warm Bombay curry with amazing naan bread and salad for a very reasonable price. Service is good and I always leave with a smile. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jillian461
There are newer reviews for Alexandra's Bistro

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went with a group of 8 and everyone was happy with their dish. Good size portions, fresh and good quality food. Butter chicken was fantastic! The chef thanked us for coming in, which was nice. We will be back for sure....highly recommend.

1  Thank Daphne D
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Me and my family were in a few weeks ago and I ordered the calamari for an appetizer. One of my favourite I've had in a long time,(definitely will order again). The servers were extremely nice. I ordered the Mango Curry Pene. By far one of my favourite pastas I have ever had in my life. A delicious curry sauce with just the perfect amount of mango flavouring. I was so full I had no room for desert. Will definitely be coming back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Alexandra's makes a great lamb souvlaki at a reasonable price. My wife and I have been customers for years.

1  Thank DANIEL M
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My boyfriend and I shared the Greek platter for 2 and we absolutely loved it! Lots of food and very reasonable price. The calamari is one of the best! Service was good and the restaraunt is very nice. I will definitely go back and recommend to friends/family.

1  Thank Jillian461