“It's a wrap”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great spot to grab a quick wrap or meal for lunch or dinner. You can eat in and enjoy a beer or pop, or you can grab something as takeout and enjoy a picnic. The food is high quality, huge portions and well priced. Also a good selection of vegan options.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Delicado's used to be my favorite for take-out lunch. Recently though their prices have gone up and their portions have gone down. It is now 9.00 for a wrap that I can literally wrap my hand around and have my finger touch my thumb.

1  Thank ISLANDIZZY64
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My $9.10 "Special wrap" contained about $1.50 worth of ingredients: a few thin slices of cold chicken, some kernel corn, a few shreds of cheese and several spinach leaves. It's a good thing the sauce was tasty - because that was all that I could taste. My husband had a different wrap, but it was similarly scrawny. We had been told that the wraps were "really stuffed full". Not so - skimpy and overpriced! Assuming all Delicado's have the same menu, we will avoid them in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Delicious and consistent! I love the California chicken wrap and get it every time. It is flavourful and healthy! I love sitting outside in the patio area as it is one of the few places in Nanaimo you can enjoy the sun all afternoon/evening.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

the food is good for you and very tasty. The chicken rool ups are my favorite. They can be made mild to adventurously hot! They are sloppy and you may need a both after eating but you will not want to leave a bite.