“New Years Eve”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had the stuffed chicken breast & it was lip smacking good. My wife had the rib eye & it was very tasty, too. The service was excellent, even though the place was packed. The price was good for New Years Eve. My Mum has a hard time walking & the owner helped my Mum. Very nice experience. Thank You, Beefeaters.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Brought clients for lunch and while the service was OK the food wasn't. I tried to order Thursday's lunch special or prime rib sandwich and it was sold out. It was 12:30. So, instead I ordered a salmon burger which turned up slightly undercooked and smelled like fish. I ate some of it and left the rest. We were never asked how the food was but when I paid I did ask what type of fish it was and made mention the fish wasn't all the great. There was an apology, so that was fine. I won't be rushing back anytime soon.

1  Thank Shawn J
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We arrived mid afternoon, Sunday very quiet indeed, friendly staff. Hubby had the clam chowder to start...very tasty. We both had the 6oz Petit fillet which was very flavousome. A tad over cooked. Salad was very very basic with it. When we ordered the chowder we were asked if we'd like one of two bread options (no mention of additional charge) when the bill arrived $3.95 for that little addition! Wine choice was good but a bit pricy for the selection on offer.
Nice but did feel a tad riped off.

1  Thank Carie B
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed at the buccaneer motel and found our way to the beefeater. Delicious. Delicious. Delicious. We had a spicy pesto and a chicken parmigiana and were so happy with our choice. Lovely setting, no pretension- just good food at a good price. Wish I lived closer so I could go back!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We went to the Beefeater in 2012 and had a great meal. The food was excellent, the service was outstanding, and the views were incredible. We sat and watched the boats go by in the harbour while we ate our dinner. We were very happy with the quality and quantity of the food. so I was a little surprised by some of the reviews.

1  Thank CanadaDeanP