“Well, it's burger king”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #237 of 342 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

The worst Burger King I've ever been to honestly but stil okay. The bacon double cheese burgers are great usually and the whoppers are good too. Burger King is honestly probably the most fair priced fast food place going today.

2  Thank NutsoLonsdale

Reviewed 18 January 2017

In my humble opinion this is where to go to get a great burger. Location is good and the service is acceptable but not overly great.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick meal. Although the food tasted good, the things I saw in the restaurant are disturbing. When I went to use the washroom, I almost became nauseous from the overwhelming smell of feces. All the litter bins inside were over flowing. One of the workers refilled the ice in the pop machine with a open top dirty old water bottle. The entire lobby was dirty and none of the 3 staff who were standing around chatting seem the least bit interested in cleaning anything.
By far the dirtiest Burger King I have ever been in. I only hope that I don't become ill from eating here.

1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We waited over 20 to even place our order and waited another 15 to get our food! They told us that they have a time limit to serve drive through but customers that come inside will have to wait!
I am never going back there

1  Thank Zach L
Reviewed 9 October 2016

I admit I don't eat at Burger King very much. Went in here because we had a coupon and a need for a fast lunch.

The place is quite nicely staffed despite not being too many customers (just over half dozen) in the restaurant. As a result service was fast.

Food is merely o.k. Turned out we didn't need coupons as some burgers were 2 for $5. O.K. Not too dry, merely o.k. taste. The Big Kings are like Big Macs. Fries are very good but no condiments except ketchup (Heinz apparently).

No reason not to go but no reason to go.

And the Blast from the '80s? That's when it looks like the restaurant was last made over or so it seemed decor-wise. Not a very flattering era worth going back to.

1  Thank YVRcockroach