“Wont be back anytime soon!”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #237 of 342 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This restaurant definitely needs some major clean up. We called in here a couple of days ago, and were surprised at first of all, the amount of time it took to get our order, a quite simple two burgers a large fries and a drink. The second thing was the very poor state of the establishment. Now this is a major chain who obviously do not have any kind of quality control regarding their outlets. The place needs a really good cleaning, and probably should get a total refit, flooring, furnishings the whole works. Regarding the food, it wasn't that good, one type of burger wrapped in another type wrapper, and what's more it was only just warm, the fries were good though. I don't usually bad mouth a place, but in this instance it deserves it, fries on the floor, tables not cleared, and this wasn't at a busy time, about 2 pm on a Wednesday, only about 20 people, if that in the whole place, not good!

1  Thank JimS456

Reviewed 25 January 2017

The worst Burger King I've ever been to honestly but stil okay. The bacon double cheese burgers are great usually and the whoppers are good too. Burger King is honestly probably the most fair priced fast food place going today.

2  Thank NutsoLonsdale
Reviewed 18 January 2017

In my humble opinion this is where to go to get a great burger. Location is good and the service is acceptable but not overly great.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick meal. Although the food tasted good, the things I saw in the restaurant are disturbing. When I went to use the washroom, I almost became nauseous from the overwhelming smell of feces. All the litter bins inside were over flowing. One of the workers refilled the ice in the pop machine with a open top dirty old water bottle. The entire lobby was dirty and none of the 3 staff who were standing around chatting seem the least bit interested in cleaning anything.
By far the dirtiest Burger King I have ever been in. I only hope that I don't become ill from eating here.

1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We waited over 20 to even place our order and waited another 15 to get our food! They told us that they have a time limit to serve drive through but customers that come inside will have to wait!
I am never going back there

1  Thank Zach L