For the last two years, I've spent a week with a group of divers in Nanaimo.The Moby Dick is the only place for us. The rooms are very large - lots of place for the gear. We can even put on all the gear and just walk to the boat.
The decor is a little dated, but think of it as nostalgic. Another bonus: the walls between the rooms are brick. There's no risk of hearing a loud TV next door. The full kitchens are great too for a quick lunch between dives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Oceanfront Accommodation in Nanaimo; Watching Sun-Rising on your bed; BBQ facility; All Unit full kitchen; Oceanview Balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waterfront Suites and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Suites And Marina Hotel Nanaimo
- Moby Dick Oceanfront Nanaimo