“Another excellent dinner”

Pho a Dong Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 328 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Ate in this time. Usually get take out. Had the #17 & #2. Always good food & value. I am going to try something different next time. I like a few of the items so much its hard to make another decision.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We found this wonderful restaurant quite by chance on a beautiful fall day when we were walking in Old Nanaimo. Pho a Dong is completely unpretentious but spotlessly clean and inviting. As seasoned Vietnam travellers, we were absolutely impressed by the excellent food--the lemon grass chicken was superb-- and flawless presentation. The service was prompt and efficient. This place is a treasure and we can hardly wait to come back to it.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I'm going to share a secret with you!!!! This is my favorite place for lunch in Nanaimo, I order the same thing every time, and its always perfect, the #29 chicken pho, the salad rolls and spring rolls are always perfect. m ruined for eating PHO anywhere else. My husband always order wonton soup and its so good he wont even share!!! It seems the regulars here, always have a favorite! I like to order a side of veggies, to make my lunch even healthier, and an extra wonton or 2 never hurts!!!! 100% delish!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Lovely family restaurant a little off the main downtown area quaint with shops. Very nice family place with well presented food with some unique and delightful food.

1  Thank racton
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Just had lunch here. Pho is superb with lovely flavours and the right perfume reminiscent of true vietnamese dish