“Quick bite and good thin crust pizza”

Mambo Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #25 of 323 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm not a big fan of pizza but sometimes you crave for that thin crusted tasty bite. This place has been here for a while and I can't believe that my hubby never brought me here before. Love that we have a place like this in town where we can grab a quick bite to eat while shopping in the neighbourhood or just strolling around downtown Nanaimo.

1  Thank Nancy L

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The pizza is always great and they even offer gluten free (however only one size) and dairy free options. The only concern is that we had ordered a gluten free/dairy free pizza and when I went to pick it up they had not made it on a gluten free crust. Luckily we are not celiac and the manager, after much convincing, gave the pizza to us at the employee price (more than 50% off). So they did right their wrong and we will be back for our gluten free/dairy free pizza as it is the best pizza in town.

1  Thank Krista S
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I have been there with my husband and we loved it. Amazing pizzas! Excellent pineapple pizza, cozy atmosphere, helpful stuff. Must try!

1  Thank GunesVur
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Were looking for a place to eat in Nanaimo and read the reviews. The pizza was great and the service was outstanding. We out the in the restaurant and while it is very basic the attentiveness of the staff was appreciated. The tables are on the smaller size and without asking two tables were moved together. Next time we are in Nanaimo we will certainly return.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have purchased Mambo's pizza several times now, and I am still blown into pizza heaven every time. I always get the extra large pizza's that you can pick 4 different slices (varieties) of pizza all in one pie. Every flavor I have tried has been amazing (and I have tried most of them now). Def a great feature of this pizza place, and vale wise mamboos is great!

1  Thank Lisa G