“Ribs, ribs, and more ribs!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
New Westminster, Canada
“Ribs, ribs, and more ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

We were at White Spot for the second time in as many weeks and I was craving fish of some kind. The waitress pointed out the special - ribs with hedgehog gelato for dessert. I was going to pass but upon the urging of my distaff side I ordered the rib special with bourbon BBQ sauce and hedgehog gelato. I was, am, and will be happy that I did so. It was TERRIFIC. The meat literally fell from the bone but was juicy without being fatty. The sauce had a wee kick to it (loved it!), the chips were nicely done (read crispy), the coleslaw was OK, but the hedgehog gelato ... now, that's the way to finish a meal. We are heading back REAL soon! Two thumbs WA-A-A-Y up!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Vancouver, Canada
“A family favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We have been going to this white spot for years. My kids are too old for the pirate packs now but we still enjoy the great burgers (and maybe a Nat Bailey Pale Ale).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Freelton
“Good, home-style food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Apparently, a Vancouver chain and main-stay! My Vancouverite friends told me I must try this place - great burgers and chicken pot pie and friendly, family atmosphere

Visited September 2013
Canada
“Things have changed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

I last went to White Spot about 8 years ago. I didn't like it then. The prices of meals were expensive, the place was old and the service was not great. Early July, my friends and I thought we'd have lunch and someone suggested White Spot in New West. I went with majority vote and went to this place. I ordered Santorini Salad. It was delicious, huge portion and the server was helpful. The place improved quite a bit and the seats were quite comfortable. We noticed though we have to wait for more than 30 minutes to get all our orders.
I couldn't remember much the price but it was about $12. I might just go back and taste the salad again.

• Visited July 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Great Kid Friendly Affordable Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

We ordered the cheeseburgers, onion rings, french fries, chicken tenders & Milkshakes. Everything was tasty. The burgers were flavorful and down right good. The kids meals come out in pirate ships. Adorable!!

Visited July 2013