“Four times and consistently 5 star”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penticton
KeriGlen Lakeview Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 18 Penticton B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Four times and consistently 5 star”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We have stayed 4 times at KeriGlen over the past 3 years and each time we are amazed at how fantastic this B&B is. Elsie and Fred are hard working hosts but always have time to make friends and enjoy a chat. The food is great, the rooms are clean, well appointed and extremely comfortable. We used the outdoor kitchen one night to make dinner and sit back and enjoy the scenery from the deck. The hosts will readily help you with anything you need or desire. We love this place and will happily return.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This was our fourth time at Keriglen B&B and we are as delighted as ever with our stay.
Elsie is the perfect host.

Her breakfasts are to die for and will leave you full until dinner. The house is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views, and the big deck has a gorgeous kitchen and hot tub which you can use. The rooms are beautifully decorated, yet comfortable and homey. But above all, it is the warmth and hospitality of the hosts that make this B&B so special.

Elsie went our of her way to make our visit relaxing and enjoyable, including making special gluten-free meals for one of us and vegetarian meals for another one of us. We were travelling with two young children and she even offered to babysit them for a few hours so we could go out and enjoy a relaxing dinner. (She is an experienced grandma and retired educator, so she is really the most qualified babysitter you could find.) Of course we took her up on this offer and enjoyed a fantastic meal at one of the local wineries.

I highly recommend Keriglen B&B and I am constantly recommending it to my friends and family who are travelling to or through the Okanagan. I know they fill up quickly in the summer so you are lucky if you can get a booking!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Best bed and breakfast I have ever been to. Elsie, the host, is very friendly and will do her very best to accommodate your needs. She makes a super breakfast ( with a menu of 3-4 to choose from) and the house is situated with the perfect view of the lake/ valley. Enjoy the hot tub on the terrace or read a book in the homely sitting room, all in your own good time:-) Prices are not low, but fair given the standard and service. Worthy of its 5 star rating!

Room Tip: Room with "Mountain view" is really mountain view in the sense, that you look straight in...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Leduc, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 10 December 2012

KeriGlen Lake View B&B is a fantastic place to stay and relax. I had a wonderful week away from the hustle and bustle of my busy life and I cannot wait to return. It was like a home away from home but without the stress.

This beautiful B&B has stunning views of the Okanagan lake and a cute 9-hole golf course with nothing blocking the view. The beds are amazing and the lines are FANTASTIC. Now, let me tell you, the food is amazing. Elsie is a fantastic cook and her jellies/jams and canned fruits are to die for.

I would recommend (and I have many times already) this B&B to any and all of my friends and family. It was my first experience in a B&B but I can't wait to do it again for our annual trip. :)

If you are visiting Penticton, take the time to go wine tasting. You will leave with great knowlege and an appreciation for wine.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I am writing this review a bit late, but it was my first time at a B&B and I had a great stay here. Elsie was friendly and gave me great tips on what to see and where to go. Breakfast was great, with a very nice view of the lake.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2012

If you want a quiet place with all the comforts of home, KeriGlen B&B is the place to stay when visiting in the Penticton area. It is your home away from home! Elsie is an amazing host and her meals are unforgettable. The view overlooks the lake and at night, while sitting in the hot tub, you can see Penticton's night lights. The beds are so comfortable and the rooms have all the amenities you need. I would highly recommend the KeriGlen B&B whether you are travelling alone, travelling as a couple or with a group of people.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I am writing this review late, but better late than never right?! What promted me to write this review was the fact I recently stayed at a B&B in Idaho and could not have been more disappointed. I knew I had to give credit to Fred and Elsie immediately and am thankful my first experience at a B&B was with them, if it hadn't been I can say after what I just experienced I would never do the B&B thing again. So thank you Fred and Elsie, your hospitality was above and beyond, the food absolutely wonderful, the beds comfy, I couldn't have wanted more! These hosts are terrific, made us feel welcome as well an added touch was the invitation to have our family come over for a visit/dinner that we cooked in the outdoor kitchen. I would definitely stay at KeriGlen again.

• Stayed July 2012