“Way better”

Ranked #31 of 192 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Kelowna
“Way better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Last time I dined here at this location I bit into a small rock hard ingredient and thought it looked like a very small pebble and almost chipped my tooth but after addressing it I got a $20 gift card and went back finally and much much better this time so thank you!

• Visited October 2013

Princeton
“yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

You felt good the moment you entered the door... the staff greeted with smiles... went out of their way to accomendate you.
the resturant was clean and the food was good. I will recommend to all our friends.

Visited October 2013
North Saanich, Canada
“DECENT FOOD - ATROCIOUS SERVICE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at many White Spot Restaurants throughout BC and overall they are a decent bet and moderately priced especially given the quality of food. The Penticton White Spot was a big disappointment largely due to a service attitude of hurry up, eat and get out of here; we have guests waiting. It has been a long time since we have literally had dinner plates and drinks pulled off our table without the courtesy of asking whether or not we were finished - we weren't! The management of this facility needs to take a serious look at properly training servers and trying to make dining a reasonably pleasant experience. I would rate this place as poor were it not for the fact the food was at least up to the usual White Spot standards elsewhere. Food good, atrocious service - too bad given what is a usually high standard of service throughout this chain of restaurants.

Visited September 2013
Okanagan Falls, Canada
“PCBC parade and White Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My parents and I enjoyed dinner out on the patio during the Peach City Beach Cruise weekend in Penticton BC this year. We got to enjoy the parade from a great view at the White Spot and had fabulous service. There were jokes and lots of laughing with the staff. I'd definitely take guests there again. My vegetarian dinner was wonderful and I did not have an allergic reaction to anything. Thank you

• Visited June 2013
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Family friendly restaurant, good pub grub!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I must admit we hadn't heard the best of reviews about this place but the kids really wanted to try the food served in a pirate ship!
The menu was very impressive for both the adults and the kids options, and was reasonably priced. The service was friendly and helpful (we needed a table of 7 including a highchair) and the food tasted really good.
We actually went back again 3 days later and whilst the service from our waiter was a little disappointing that time, the food was again lovely.
I would sum up The White Spot as an upmarket Hungry Horse (UK equivalent) and would recommend for families.

• Visited August 2013