“Best burger and great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 189 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
“Best burger and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Hubby and I decided to try this place a month or so ago because it's been ages since we've been to a White Spot. What a great decision. This location was recently rebuilt after a fire so the décor is fresh, clean and comfortable. I ordered the lunch special burger.....portabella mushroom with smoked mozza cheese. The absolute best burger I've had in years. The bottomless hand cut fries were pretty darn good, too. Tried this place again this week and had the seasonal halibut and fries. I would say the halibut was a titch overcooked but the batter was light and crispy. The kitchen forgot the coleslaw side but our friendly and efficient waitress resolved that in a flash. So, if you haven't given this eatery a try in awhile do so. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

Calgary, Canada
“wonderful staff and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I recently used the White Spot twice.
Once with a small family group and the other time with a large party of 20 people.
The service was excellent both times. We had a separate room for the larger evening which was on a Monday.
The menu was varied and very reasonable too!
Our waiter was Eduardo (?) I think that's right and he managed our crowd very efficiently!
Food and quality was superior and I hope to return soon!
We were there for a family memorial, from Calgary, Saskatoon, B.C., New York and even Denmark....everyone was well satisfied. Thanks !!!

Visited January 2014
Kelowna
“Way better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Last time I dined here at this location I bit into a small rock hard ingredient and thought it looked like a very small pebble and almost chipped my tooth but after addressing it I got a $20 gift card and went back finally and much much better this time so thank you!

• Visited October 2013
Princeton
“yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

You felt good the moment you entered the door... the staff greeted with smiles... went out of their way to accomendate you.
the resturant was clean and the food was good. I will recommend to all our friends.

Visited October 2013
North Saanich, Canada
“DECENT FOOD - ATROCIOUS SERVICE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at many White Spot Restaurants throughout BC and overall they are a decent bet and moderately priced especially given the quality of food. The Penticton White Spot was a big disappointment largely due to a service attitude of hurry up, eat and get out of here; we have guests waiting. It has been a long time since we have literally had dinner plates and drinks pulled off our table without the courtesy of asking whether or not we were finished - we weren't! The management of this facility needs to take a serious look at properly training servers and trying to make dining a reasonably pleasant experience. I would rate this place as poor were it not for the fact the food was at least up to the usual White Spot standards elsewhere. Food good, atrocious service - too bad given what is a usually high standard of service throughout this chain of restaurants.

Visited September 2013