See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The motel's owner and family are very personable, making sure that your stay is pleasant and your needs are met, creating an intimate atmosphere more like a bed and breakfast. A pleasant surprise. Very recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Syberbry
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This was the cheapest motel we could find in Penticton for the Labour Day weekend last minute. We paid $65 a night for 2 nights, and you really do get what you pay for, we didn't expect much. The room was fairly big however the carpet was stained all over and it was really dated. Looks like it hadn't been updated since the 90's and if anything had been updated it had been replaced with stuff that was found at Value Village. There was a hilarious picture on the wall of a shot gun and a crucifix. It felt unclean, and on the first morning I was awoken by the sound of our neighbours getting amourous, the walls are paper thin. Good points are that it is 15 seconds from the Skaha beach which is gorgeous and other amenities, 10 mins drive to central Penticton. When we arrived the owner was unwelcoming, however when we checked out he had perked up a lot and seemed more friendly. Overall it was fair for the price we paid. If I was in a bind I may visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VforVancouver
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We just got back from Penticton, stayed in this wonderful family run motel for 5 nights. We booked 2 bedroom room(it was 4 of us) on second floor, next to the patio. Enjoyed our dinner time on that nice patio almost every night! Very spacious room, nice and clean. Stuff was very friendly and ready to help with all our needs.It is 2 min walk to the beach, there is yammy ice cream place in neighbour hotel. Will be back next time!

Room Tip: We've found that corner room on the second floor is very convenient (very close to stairs and patio)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Morkovka K
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed here 1 night only and left early the next morning (bike trip with son).
Staff were very friendly...since it was midweek and not too busy, they let me keep my car in the parking lot an additional night even though I was not staying there!
Location is awesome, a few minute walk to the beach/skaha lake.
The room was very basic and kind of dark and everything inside seemed old (furniture, etc).
It seemed clean enough though.

Note on location: I was alone with my kid (3yrs old)--you had to be legal age to get into the only restaurants that were very close and were open. We found a decent Thai place about 10-15 mins walk down the road.

Sept 2011

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank timvan_78
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Very good service great family motel. The best location in penticton. Very respectful owners

• Stayed: April 2011