Sandman Hotel Penticton
Valley Star Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$85
Best Western Inn at Penticton(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$117
US$231
US$177
  • Pool
5000 Motel(Penticton)
US$71
Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
Agoda.com
Lakeside Villa Inn & Suites(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$85
Coast Penticton Hotel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$98
Empire Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$96
Orbitz.com
All reviewslots of parkingbit datedan upgradeokanagan lakecourtyardkitchenette
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Just recently stayed at the Sandman for The Band Perry concert. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Justin at the front desk! The room was clean, had a nice view of the pool and if you are looking to sleep in the black out curtains are great! Not to mention the price was very reasonable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your review. Great comments, we are pleased you enjoyed the friendly staff and your overall experience. I will certainly pass on your comments to Justin and the entire team. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed as a group and were very impressed with the overall experiance. The front desk staff to the maid service was to notch. The pool and spa was a lot of fun to be around.I will be back to this hotel again.Gramme the group booking agent handled everything with ease and gave us a great time to remember.

Room Tip: I would choose an inner room to be near the pool and spa.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank pat j
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased we hit the mark and your group had a great time. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Hotel is clean, with great amenities: Dennie's, pub, and gym. Staff were friendly, lobby was nice. Elevator is located at the very back which is weird, also rooms were very small, tv remote didn't work and if your sitting on the toilet you can't open or shut the bathroom door.

• Stayed: September 2013
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear your enjoyed the friendly staff, clean hotel and onsite amenities. We do offer a wide range of room types with varying sizes to suit all our valued guests requirements. Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 October 2013

It's my 2nd time here but the hotel is my 3rd choice. I prefer the Ramada or the Best Western in that order. However, sometimes availability and price point land you at your least favourite.

That said, it's not a dump, it's clean and the staff if you can get hold of them are courteous. If you're in Penticton for anything to do with hockey (eg tournament, camp, game) it's a perfect location. The Sandman is a block from the rink. But if you're not here for hockey the location is irrelevant.

My knocks on the Sandman are; the wireless is painfully slow. There is no tech help and repeated calls to guest services between 8 and 10pm were not answered. The fitness centre is 4 pieces of exercise equipment in a hallway. Expect to see guests rolling by with their luggage while you workout.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you found the Hotel clean and the staff courteous. I am sorry to hear we fell short in other areas of your stay. We value your feedback and you taking the time to make us aware of our shortfalls. I will address your comments with our Management team and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Pleasant welcome at reception but after no response from front desk for an hour.I finally phoned the outside number and a very courteous man attended to my needs.I believe there was a technical hitch.I could have used a handicapped bar for shower and help with bags but I did not ask for that and I looked fine!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear your enjoyed the service, we had a temporary technical interruption to our phone lines that day. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Kind regards