All reviewsdenny's restaurantlots of parkingsmall fridgean upgradeokanagan lakecourtyard
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Me and my friends went to this hotel for a concert this past thursday and right when you walk in the door it is a very nice hotel. The rooms were as well very nice bed it was a very loud sleep due to the pool and hottub right outside our door and the hotel based around the pool. I was disappointed to find out there was no breakfest offered for guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kirsten858
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your bed, we have a 24hr Denny's restaurant onsite and offer complimentary coffee, muffins and apples in the lobby daily. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I really wanted to share my positive experience at the Penticton Sandman. We stayed at the Sandman during a visit to attend a concert on January 19th. The hotel was clean and everything was in order but the thing that stood out for me was the excellent customer service provided. I called the night before arriving and confirmed details with a gentlemen named Kevin he was very helpful and let me know he would be in attendance upon our arrival the next day. The next day we arrived and were attended to by Kevin and his WOW customer service skills. I wanted to write this review in order to acknowledge his effort and thank him for everything. It is front line staff like him that truly aids in the success of businesses.
PS Sandman Chain put the Kleenex in the bathroom!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank teresadurning38

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on delivering a great guest experience each and every day and it sounds like we hit the mark. I will certainly be passing on your comments to all involved. From all of us at the Sandman Hotel Penticton we thank you and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Just recently stayed at the Sandman for The Band Perry concert. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Justin at the front desk! The room was clean, had a nice view of the pool and if you are looking to sleep in the black out curtains are great! Not to mention the price was very reasonable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your review. Great comments, we are pleased you enjoyed the friendly staff and your overall experience. I will certainly pass on your comments to Justin and the entire team. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed as a group and were very impressed with the overall experiance. The front desk staff to the maid service was to notch. The pool and spa was a lot of fun to be around.I will be back to this hotel again.Gramme the group booking agent handled everything with ease and gave us a great time to remember.

Room Tip: I would choose an inner room to be near the pool and spa.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank pat j
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased we hit the mark and your group had a great time. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Hotel is clean, with great amenities: Dennie's, pub, and gym. Staff were friendly, lobby was nice. Elevator is located at the very back which is weird, also rooms were very small, tv remote didn't work and if your sitting on the toilet you can't open or shut the bathroom door.

• Stayed: September 2013
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear your enjoyed the friendly staff, clean hotel and onsite amenities. We do offer a wide range of room types with varying sizes to suit all our valued guests requirements. Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards