All reviews denny's restaurant lots of parking small fridge comfy bed convention onsite lake courtyard
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We heard people walking around in front of our door at 8:30 in the morning. Someone had a walky-talky and talking to another worker.
The room was tiny and paper-thin walls. We had a no smoking room which someone had obviously smoked it at some point because there was the slightest smell of smoke.
But really, other than just those things I mentioned (and nothing really that bad) it was alright. Very clean and the front desk staff was very nice.
Good place to stay for business or if you just need a place to crash. Not a place for a romantic weekend.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you found the Hotel clean and the front desk staff friendly. I will certainly follow up with the Housekeeping department regarding your comments about the conversations on the radio and smell of smoke in your room. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Me and my friends went to this hotel for a concert this past thursday and right when you walk in the door it is a very nice hotel. The rooms were as well very nice bed it was a very loud sleep due to the pool and hottub right outside our door and the hotel based around the pool. I was disappointed to find out there was no breakfest offered for guests.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kirsten858

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your bed, we have a 24hr Denny's restaurant onsite and offer complimentary coffee, muffins and apples in the lobby daily. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I really wanted to share my positive experience at the Penticton Sandman. We stayed at the Sandman during a visit to attend a concert on January 19th. The hotel was clean and everything was in order but the thing that stood out for me was the excellent customer service provided. I called the night before arriving and confirmed details with a gentlemen named Kevin he was very helpful and let me know he would be in attendance upon our arrival the next day. The next day we arrived and were attended to by Kevin and his WOW customer service skills. I wanted to write this review in order to acknowledge his effort and thank him for everything. It is front line staff like him that truly aids in the success of businesses.
PS Sandman Chain put the Kleenex in the bathroom!

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank teresadurning38

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on delivering a great guest experience each and every day and it sounds like we hit the mark. I will certainly be passing on your comments to all involved. From all of us at the Sandman Hotel Penticton we thank you and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Just recently stayed at the Sandman for The Band Perry concert. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Justin at the front desk! The room was clean, had a nice view of the pool and if you are looking to sleep in the black out curtains are great! Not to mention the price was very reasonable.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your review. Great comments, we are pleased you enjoyed the friendly staff and your overall experience. I will certainly pass on your comments to Justin and the entire team. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed as a group and were very impressed with the overall experiance. The front desk staff to the maid service was to notch. The pool and spa was a lot of fun to be around.I will be back to this hotel again.Gramme the group booking agent handled everything with ease and gave us a great time to remember.

Room tip: I would choose an inner room to be near the pool and spa.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pat j
GraemeJenkins, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Penticton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased we hit the mark and your group had a great time. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you all again soon.