We stayed at the Penticton Lakeside resort for the last 4 nights of May 2012. We were delighted when we saw our Executive suite. It was my husband, myself and our dog. The bathroom was huge and the all the furniture very compfortable. We had a great view of the lake and facing a path with beautiful landscaping. The hotel itself was five star all the way with a couple of excellent restaurants. We had breakfast coupons and this was our favoutite meal of the day. I had salmon eggs benedict every morning and my husband tried lots of other things, all of which were very tasty. There was also a little dog beach just down the lake a little ways and our dog even had a great time playing with the other dogs. The weather was great and we met lots of other very nice people staying there to talk to. We will definately be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre