We stayed at the Lakeshore for 2 nights. After reading the reviews online, I asked for a quiet room far away from the Barking Parrot patio which fronts onto the lake, as all reviews mentioned the late night noise disturbances from the bar. I didn't realize that ALL the lakefront rooms are exposed to the bar patio, so sure enough, at 12:44 pm, we were woken up by all the usual late-night bar hooting and loud voices. GRRR.
We asked for a room change the next morning, and were immediately given a new room on the Beach Front, plus a breakfast voucher for the inconvenience. This was much appreciated. I recommend for anyone who wants to stay here, ask for the Beach Front rooms - still water view, but NO bar sounds in the night, although the large industrial air intake fans mean patio doors closed. It will make the difference between a good stay and a bad stay, in my opinion, and thanks to the front desk for the prompt fix to the problem and the free breakfast:))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre