I won a free night here, so please don't think me ungrateful with my criticism. We were given a nice queen room, but when we came back from dinner there were kids playing hockey in the hallway. We had to phone down twice and twice the bell man told them to stop. The THIRD time I asked for a new room, and we were upgraded to a King room with a lakeview and given a breakfast voucher. The noise from the Barking Parrot bar drifted up a bit but settled down later. There is a lot going on at this hotel, so I can't recommend it if you want something quieter. and don't be a jerk and let your kids disturb other people, especially in a higher end hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre