It is situated very convenient: a block away from a city centre with coffee shops and better restaurants both food and service wise. The stuff is friendly and attentive, including housekeeping and those boys looking after beach towels on a private hotel beach. The rooms are clean and beds and pillows are quite comfy.
Wifi is poor and not available on the beach. There is a gym you share with locals.
There are three patios which is great and very convenient, next to a lake, except The Barking parrot bar's food and service is average, same about a Hooked M... Right on the water-marvellous, but service and meal should be better.
Go and try The Bad Tattoo (sounds too weird though) brewing company, that opened more than a month ago, just a block away and enjoy enthusiastic team of waitresses, a variety of beer, good pizza. On our second day we only noticed that beer is available and quite popular to take out... So we took it out and were back next day. Try and you will not regret. Mind I am not a beer drinker as well as pizza obsessing. My husband likes beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre