Rochester Resorts
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
Coast Penticton Hotel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$94
Empire Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Valley Star Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$76
Best Western Inn at Penticton(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$124
BestWestern.com
Black Sea Motel & Restaurant(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$88
5000 Motel(Penticton)
US$98
TripAdvisor
US$274
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The managers of this accommodation are working hard to upgrade the facilities and welcome their guests. While not fancy, the place is clean and well maintained. The location is outstanding - across from the beach. Overall it is good value. It is obvious, there are an increasing number of return guests who appreciate the care and pride the managers have in the facility.

Room Tip: Could not delete the note on the swimming pool - see above. There is no pool, it the beach is wonderful and steps away.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WendelinF
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a bachelorette weekend. Staff (owners?) were very warm and welcoming. Good value and located right across from the beach. walking distance to lots of restaurants and shops. Rooms were ready for us early and spotlessly clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Cgouldy
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My business requires me to work away from home. I've stayed in a lot of motels from northern Alberta to BC and I can say the rooms in this motel are very clean, location is great ( right across from the beach) very affordable but most importantly the managers, John and Patty , are great people. I felt very welcome there just like home. I would highly recommend staying at the Rochester Resort and look forward to staying there again when business or vacation brings me back to Penticton.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Shaybmxdad
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I stayed from September 19 to the 23, 2012 and had read some of the previous reviews before I got to the Hotel. The Lady at the front desk was pleasant from the second we entered the door. We had rented 2 rooms and we were a little needy because my friend was getting married on the beach and required some of the hotels services. We were helped above and beyond what we asked for. The rooms are not the Taj Mahal but were clean. I had mentiioned to the staff member about some previous comments some people had made regarding the hotel and she said they were all true and the Inappropriate staff had been fired. Very good place and location to stay in Penticton.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Albert K
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My husband and I spent 4 days at the end of July in Penticton, staying at the Rochester. Our stay there was wonderful! Best location, spacious, clean rooms and great amenities. We walked to the downtown area daily from the motel. We will definitely stay there next time we're in Penticton!

Sheila H.