Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites
Best Western Inn at Penticton(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$133
Empire Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Valley Star Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Pool
Beachside Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$81
Black Sea Motel & Restaurant(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$88
Coast Penticton Hotel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$104
TripAdvisor
US$98
TripAdvisor
1,743 results
All reviewsgolf coursestation pubkettle valley pubnice groundsground levelpool and hot tubpool areaon site restaurantgreat poolgreat rooma great place to staybeds were comfortablecourtyardfireplacesummerconcertgrass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Recently stayed here and the grounds our really beautiful; however, we were disappointed in the condition of the suite room. The floor and the fridge had not been cleaned, sticky and in general the room needed a good cleaning. The bathroom sinks need some work they do not drain. The cleaning staff were very friendly, although the front desk staff not so much, not even a smile!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Ramada in Penticton is a lovely place to stay. The property is well spread out - lots of grassy areas. Rooms look onto a courtyard of grassed areas and the pool. There is a restaurant - food is good, not great (wine is a bit overpriced. This is a winery area!). All in all I would recommend this to couples or families travelling. It's about a 10 minute drive to the lake. There is a Starbucks and Tim Hortons in walking distance as well as a few other shops and a lovely little market.

Room Tip: Rooms face into the courtyard so there is no traffic noise and everyone has a nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JarsBC
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stayed here because of a Shrine event we had and was very pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was. The rooms are a very good size. We had a bottom floor room that opened up to a nice patio and grass that was common area. We had ducks come to our room to say hi and a few quail.

If you read my other reviews you will know that service is important to me and I must say every single person at this hotel was not only nice but very nice. They made me feel I was their friend and I really felt comfortable with everyone there.

We also had their catered food and the price was very fair and the food was really nice. Everything about the hotel was nice and I will be back. If you are going to Penticton, this is a must stay.

The one thing I would suggest is to have a card entry at the back door. Once you go out to the pool from your back door you have to walk all the way around to get back in your room.

Room Tip: Stay in the two story building on the bottom floor. It is nice to have the patio and grass.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank SteveandDori
Gordon_Ferguson, General Manager at Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Thank you for your review. The weather was perfect for your Shrine event - we are grateful for your business. Many thanks.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

This was our second time staying at the Ramada both times relating to kids' hockey. It is close to rinks and the hockey academy so that's the good news. Previously we'd had a room on the ground level facing the pool. That's a great location. This time we were in a 1 bedroom suite on the second floor of the tower. The room was stuffy; the tiny balcony faced a hedge along the golf course so no view and lots of noise from parking lot below and early morning golf course maintenance. (Yes, windows were open 'cause it was so stuffy). Beds were way too soft for me with less than mediocre pillows. The on-site restaurant is a pub where kids can't go except for breakfast. Service overall was average and a bit slow. For the price I would have expected more.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the tower. Get a ground floor room adjoining the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Hmm, not good comments about the Tower rooms...shouldn't be like that. Would love for you to call me directly if you have a minute so I can learn more. Many thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed in room #308 of a four-story building they call "The Tower."

Our room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and we enjoyed our balcony with a pleasing view.

I did, however, note some maintenance problems. The toilet wobbled when I sat on it, the sink was very slow to drain, a slat was missing from a Venetian blind, and the coffeepot had apparently not been washed for quite a long while.

Also, my credit card was charged for the room several days before we arrived although my reservation did not notify me of this procedure. When I asked why this was done, I was told "We have a problem with our booking agent."

Room Tip: We were pleased with our 3rd floor room in The Tower.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. ....and thank you for putting your room number down on the review....maintenance issues are very easy to fix when we know the room number. We look forward to having you back!