“Spoiled by Theft!”

Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Penticton
Penticton
“Spoiled by Theft!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The stay at the property was excellent. Friendly and helpful staff over the four day stay. Sadly upon checkout day several electronic devices were stolen from my vehicle as I was checking out and loading vehicle in front of ground floor room. I was very upset and as I reported it to the front desk the landscape manager rushed out to check with his crew. I left before he returned. I have left messages for the General Manager Gordon? for an update. He has not returned my call. Very disappointing when support staff is so service oriented and the General Manager is not so inclined.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Gordon_Ferguson, General Manager at Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for your review. My deep apologies but I have not been informed of your message to me of what took place. I also do not have a name or number through TripAdvisor to contact you so if you would be kind enough to reach out to me I need to find out what happened to create a file and to find out what may have occurred. I will talk to our maintenance crew at the same time on my end. Many thanks, Gordon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Singapore
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We enjoyed the large, clean room and the facilities, particularly the Station Pub, which has a good selection of food and wine, including tasting flights. The continental breakfasts were good value. The location is very convenient for touring the sights of the area and the staff are helpful and friendly. The shower was a bit tricky to operate and there was almost not enough hot water on our second morning, which was odd given the hotel was only a quarter full or less. The open area outside looks great for a sundowner when the weather is warmer but could be noisy when it is full with partygoers. All in all, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Gordon_Ferguson, General Manager at Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for your review. So glad you took the time to write your comments. Thank you for your business and see you again soon!!
Penticton
Reviewed 12 May 2014

room was way too hot. I mentioned it to the front desk twice but there was no solution other than to open the door. The room was adjacent a stairwell in the "tower" and the stairwell had a heater pumping out heat. It was really hot in the stairwell and I think that may have heated my room up too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Gordon_Ferguson, General Manager at Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the temperature of the room and that we could not get it fixed during your stay. We have since rectified the issue - again, I am sorry for that during your stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Penticton
Best Western Inn at Penticton
Sandman Hotel Penticton
#31 of 44 in Penticton
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre

Been to Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites

Property: Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites
Address: 1050 Eckhardt Ave W, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 2C3, Canada (Formerly Ramada Courtyard Inn)
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Penticton
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Penticton
#3 Family Hotel in Penticton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites 3*
Conveniently located on Hwy 97 in the sun-drenched Okanagan Valley, surrounded by captivating landscapes and enchanting lakes…the Penticton Ramada welcomes you! Our resort-style, pet-friendly property is easy to reach, yet our serene atmosphere feels worlds away. We are the ultimate getaway spot in British Columbia! Business, pleasure or both? The Penticton Ramada offers the perfect escape. In-room coffee makers and bar fridges, voicemail, cozy stone fireplaces, bubbling Jacuzzi baths, private patios and a fitness centre. Our delightful garden courtyard is complete with playground, seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and BBQ area. We offer free Wi-Fi access as well as free, local daily newspapers available in the main lobby. We have on-site guest laundry facilities available and there is access to dry cleaning services nearby. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Stay with us….and create Okanagan memories that last a lifetime. The beautiful region around the Penticton Ramada offers endless opportunities for fun! There’s hiking and biking, paddle boarding, boating and beaches! In winter, there is amazing skiing and snow boarding too. Okanagan Lake offers great fishing and the town boasts unforgettable shopping and dining. We are located right next door to the Penticton Golf and Country Club, so you can ‘hit the links’! The family will love a day at Loco Landing Adventure Park where everyone can enjoy go-karts, bumper boats, arcades and mini golf. Spend a relaxing day exploring the nearby lake communities of Naramata, Oliver, Summerland and Peachland. Indulge in world-class wineries, restaurants and cafes tucked between lush orchards and vineyards. Our own Kettle Valley Station Pub serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on-site. Our poolside Blue Tail Bar and Grill is open daily during the summer season (weather permitting). There are many popular restaurants nearby: classic Greek dishes can be found at Theo’s; authentic Italian cuisine at Villa Rosa; or try the Vallarta Grill for a traditional, flavorful Mexican meal. Make a reservation at The Hooded Merganser for a special occasion. The Penticton Ramada boasts a wide range of meeting, conference, banquet and catering facilities, including some unique outdoor venues on our beautiful two-acre courtyard. We can handle a variety of requirements and our catering department is famous for their food and outstanding service. Come see why we are one of Penticton’s premier meeting places. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton