“We Love Ron”

Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Penticton
More attraction details
Owner description: A relaxing, scenic tour throughout the south Okanagan. Visit amazing wineries and get to taste great wines and fine dining. Tours to Summerland, Naramata, OK Falls, Oliver, Osoyoos, and Keremeos. Take this private tour for the day and make it the highlight of your visit to the sunny Okanagan. Check out our website for prices and some pictures of some of the area.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Just got back from the Okanagan. Ron took us on the Summerland wine tour and picked the 6 of us girls up right at our campsite. He was great company. Very funny, informative, laid back and an all around great guy. We are already thinking about coming back next fall to do another tour.

Highly recommend this guy. Very accomodating.

Ron N, Owner at Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Thank you very much for the positive review. It was a fantastic to spend a day with you six ladies .I would love to see you all again for another tour.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My brother and I had a wine tour with Ron. He was very accomodating. We paid $60. each for tours of wineries in Summerland. He picked us up at our hotel. We booked at the last minute and we shared the day with 2 sisters. We had read that there may be sampling fees, but Ron only took us to the wineries with free samples. He was also open to taking us to selected wineries if we had a preference. He was knowledgeable of each one. Thanks again Ron.

Ron N, Owner at Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thanks for the great review, and I am glad you both had a great day.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We spent a lovely day with Ron visiting wineries in Oliver! We were visiting Canada from Australia and I was able to organise everything via email beforehand without a problem. He accommodated my kids too (ages 13 and 10) which I'm sure not all wine tours would. The wineries he chose were all unique and had something special about them, with lovely wines and colourful characters. We even managed to get two bottles of ice wine back to Australia in our suitcases without them breaking - although US customs did open our suitcases to see what they were! I can highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting this region! Cheers!

Ron N, Owner at Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review and it was great to meet you and your family. I'm glad you had a good day and hopefully we will meet again in Australia.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Last week, together with our relatives from Sweden, we had a wine tour with Ron in Oliver.
It was a great day. Ron chose for us the best of the wineries. He was very friendly, very polite and answered all our questions.
Thanks again, Ron for a lovely day!

Ron N, Owner at Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you very much for your positive review. I really had a great time showing you the wonderful wineries in the South Okanagan.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We spent a wonderful sunny Saturday with Ron touring Oliver. I have done quite a few wine tours throughout the Okanagan and a tour in the Napa Valley and I have to say that Ron’s tour was one of the best I’ve been on. Ron is very knowledgeable about the area and provided insights about the area throughout the day. I couldn’t have asked for a more accommodating and courteous tour provider. We were on a tour with two other ladies who wanted to stop at one winery for lunch and we wanted to go to another to eat (we stopped at Burrowing Owl, and wow was it worth it!), Ron had no problem accommodating our requests. I will definitely be calling on Ron again to tour other areas of the Okanagan. What an amazing day! Very well priced for the value!

Ron N, Owner at Penticton Sunshine and Wine day tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure spending the day with you four ladies. Hope to see you all again in the future.