“Tons of food”

Terry's Comfort Food with Attitude
Ranked #25 of 195 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are known for our home cooked large meals made with love by our amazing long term kitchen staff and hands on owners. We look forward to being part of your family breakfasts, lunch and brunch!
Keremeos, Canada
“Tons of food”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The restaurant is a local favourite that serves huge portions of food. you get so many spuds in the "bowl" dishes that I dare you to eat it all and not feel sick. The setting is very casual and relaxed, and there are papers to read while you wait or dine. Staff have always been friendly and talkative. I personally believe it is a tiny bit pricey, and they could afford to cut back on the spuds portion a little and lower the prices. It would be an even better deal. They are located just off South Main Street, near Cherry lane mall, in front of the Winners and Superstore plaza.

Visited December 2013

Kiev, Ukraine
“GREAT SERVICE! GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Look Here!! If you are travelling through the Okanagan and haven't had breakfast or want a great brunch....look no further! Great prices,great food quality and great servings! well worth a visit.It's on Main Street....easy to find,right across from the big mall.

• Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Eggs and toast were perfect, pancakes were a bit gooey. Staff was friendly but a bit fewer waitresses than required that day.

Visited August 2013
KIRKLAND
“Terry's Comfort Food with Bad Attitude”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The name and the amount of cars in the parking lot made me think that this was a great breakfast stop. Maybe if you are a truck driver or a farmer. Definitely don't eat here if you are not an egg person--almost every breakfast comes with eggs. They didn't have crepes or Swedish pancakes or Belgium waffles. The waitress had an attitude about this and it wasn't a good one. I ordered the oatmeal and can recommend that--it was 'real' and came piping hot! A little dish of brown sugar came with it. (What, no raisins?) On the side came two pieces of toast already buttered. There was such a limited selection of jam packets on the table I had to ask the men at the next table for some of theirs. It wasn't worth waiting around to catch the attention of the waitress--my toast would have been stone cold by then.
My husband ordered the plate that came with pancakes, eggs, potatoes and bacon. He couldn't find the potatoes at first--they were all stuffed under the huge pancakes. There was no room to move anything around on the plate to put syrup on the pancakes but not on everything else. A disaster waiting to happen--I was surprise half the food didn't end up on his lap. If you can, ask for your pancakes on a separate plate so you don't have to dig the potatoes out from under them. He wasn't impressed with the scrabbled eggs--they were overcooked and dry. There was way more food than he could ate--enough for three people at least. We could easily have shared my bowl of oatmeal and ended up full.

• Visited August 2013
Okanagan Falls, Canada
“Not impress at all!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I've been to this restaurant a couple times but this time was bad!
The lady serving us didnt want to be there the morning we where there! No service, no coffee refil, wait at least 25 minutes between ordering and food service and when the food arrive that was a real deception!
I Order the BC Bowl and my wife order de egg benny.
The egg where not even real poached eggs. Just a steam egg and the holandaise sauce probably made from powder!
As the BC Bowl...probably five pounds of undercook hashbrown potato, almost raw pepper and tomato mix with bagged eggs and the same crappy holandaise sauce. And all that with all the table around me laughing at the size of my bowl of food!
I don't think we gonna be back! That not the food with attitude a was expecting!

• Visited August 2013