“A Great Find In Penticton”
Review of Opus Cafe Bistro - CLOSED

Opus Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: European, Greek, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An eclectic mix of great food and a warm, bohemian atmosphere full of art, theatre, and live music.
Penticton, Canada
“A Great Find In Penticton”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Went to the Opus with 5 friends for lunch. Was my first visit. Very impressed. The café area is lovely with lots of beautiful art work and unique items displayed throughout the café.
The service was very good, the food was excellent. Looking forward to returning and try their dinner menu.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Garles

Penticton, Canada
“Great beverages, good lunches and lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Our writing practice sometimes convenes here over the lunch hour and the staff are always gracious about our long stay and light menu selections. Food is good and the environment is funky with lots of great art to enjoy.

Visited April 2013
“Nice atmosphere & good food”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was in the area visiting some friends, and after a few night out to same nice and pricey restaurants I have found OPUS and I decided to give a shot at their 9.95 dinner.We went together with our friends and everything was perfect.I had steak plater which came with salad rice and potato all for @ 10 bucks and couple of beers and my belly was happy(my wallet too).If you go to Penticton and look for a good restaurant to have a nice dinner and save some money I strongly recommend OPUS

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I was in the area and dropped by to grab a quick bite for lunch on a Friday afternoon. Charming atmosphere, a little eccentric, but still very warm and homey. Staff was friendly and attentive. My cup of coffee came quick, and it was NOTABLY FINE TASTING COFFEE. The server said it was 'fair trade organic'. Menu items looked good but for the sake of expediency I ordered one of the lunch specials (kefte on rice).

The kefte was grilled nicely and delicately seasoned. It was well-complimented with a side of thick and creamy Tsatsiki. The rice pilaf was EXTREMELY savory. They definitely have a real chef working here. Coffee was great! (Did I mention that?) and refill was free...

• Visited March 2013
BC
“Excellent food, even better service in a bright and welcoming atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I went here for the first time last night as I was meeting friends prior to seeing a play that was being put on in the Cannery. What a little gem! It is warm and welcoming, our waitress was so friendly and fast. I had the chicken snitzel sandwich and Naramata Nut Brown ale on tap. It was delicious! I am already planning on taking friends there for lunch, and will be heading back for dinner before I go see the next play I have tickets too. I can't believe I didn't know about this one before!

• Visited February 2013