“Excellent boutique spa!”

Morgan's Spa & Wellness
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent boutique spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

I'm a new mom and was on a family vacation to Penticton. I really needed some "me" time and came across Morgan's Spa. I typically go to expensive hotel spas in Vancouver/TO because I'm very critical about the products used (I have sensitive skin) and I'm worried about cleanliness. I was SO AMAZED at my experience at Morgan's Spa that I was all smiles after my treatment. I can say it was almost better than the high end ones! I had a luxurious all-natural seaweed scrub and a massage. Morgan's Spa was extremely clean. I loved the rain shower, you had the whole place to yourself and all the details from the candles, decor and music. Morgan was attentive, friendly, but not too chatty (Because the last thing you want is to be thinking abt what to say!). She even upgraded me to a facial scrub just so I can be glowing from top-to-bottom. She totally didn't have to but knew what it was like to be a mom who neglects herself. I can't wait to visit again. She definitely made my trip! Oh and it was very affordable too :)

Visited August 2014

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Luxury pampering - Best boutique spa in Penticton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I recently had the pleasure of attending this little gem of a spa in Penticton. I am from a major city, and am picky with my skincare, but this spa was exactly what I needed. 1 on 1 attention, I had the entire spa to myself - and the facilities were lovely. Their products were excellent and I wish I could stay longer. My favorite spa!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ima S
Penticton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing boutique spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

My daughter and I had a wonderful time at Morgan's Spa!
It is a private boutique spa and Morgan is delightful.
It was a luxurious treatment at a totally affordable price.
It was the best spa experience I have ever had!

Bev