“Terrible!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Terrible!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

When my wife and i entered this Garden we were expecting alot more,there was one so called pond and a few fish surrounded by a walkway and about 30-40 plants.The whole thing took 5 mins.I saw several sponsers for this Garden but it really seems like no one has looked after this Garden in Years.A real disappointment.I can't believe the rating it has.

Visited June 2014

Princeton, British Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Relaxing place to read a book”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I spent the better part of an hour here lying on a park bench surrounded by various bushes of different labelled names in the dirt for viewing, and underneath a big tree.

The sound of the nearby waves was incredibly relaxing and I was quickly lost in my book while enjoying the atmosphere I read in. Small, although a beautiful place to quickly stroll through, or hole yourself up in to relax.

Visited July 2014
Penticton, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“small jewel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I felt transported to the Orient. Amazing pictures of rhododendrons in the spring. lovely seating for meditation.

Visited April 2014
Penticton, Canada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“well done!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Very nicely done. Large koi, and beautiful grounds. Best of all,,,, it`s free.
Great setting right by the art gallery, and the lake. A must see when in Penticton.

Visited June 2013
British Columbia, Canada
284 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 233 helpful votes
“a repeat visit”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

we bring our grandchildren here every time we visit Penticton. we all enjoy it, in all seasons. delightful, well planted, enjoy the fish in the summer and the ducks in the winter. very handy as it's next to the gallery which we also visit.

Visited February 2014