“Stay Away!!”

Ranked #37 of 44 Hotels in Penticton
penticton
“Stay Away!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2007

I moved into the holiday house march 21 and stayed until may 9 they charged a 300 dollar damage deposit in which they kept 200 i was charged $90 dollars for loosing a key in which he replaced the whole lock he said that it cost 90$ because it was a "industrial" style lock he then charged me for addtional damages which where already present in the room.Previously the Landlord had walked into my room on several occasions i also suspect he may have came into my room when i was not home the day i moved out the landlord came into my room and started throwing my things out onto the sidewalk i called the police and they talked to him about proper vacating practices.I have also heard from other people who have rented from him that he has kept there damge deposits as well he tried to tell me by law he had the right to give me my dd 15 days after i vacated this was also untrue he has no clue as to what hes act he is under i also found black widows and mutiple spiders in my room.a black widow is a highly venomous potentially lethal spider and it was in my window he aslo charged me 8 dollars a week for a phone which had no long distance and could be used after 11 pm the suite was absolutely digscusting old matresses and under my bed i found the remnants of a crack pipe as well as dust and corpses of insects i was charged 153 dollars a week for this place which had a stove from the earley 70s and almost no hot water in the main sink i would have to boil my water to do dishes. he had also woken me several times at 730 in the morning behind my suite using his weed whacker i could hear neighbours complaining as well.

this hotel is not a nice place its not fair and its not cheap you will be apying just as much there as you could for a quality hotel with respectable land lords

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything alll the problems i had with the suite and management
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank ryan87

Travellers are raving about these Penticton hotels

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Travellers also viewed these Penticton hotels
Pass Motor Inn
#16 of 44 in Penticton
Empire Motel
Empire Motel
#8 of 44 in Penticton

Been to Holiday House Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday House Motel

Property: Holiday House Motel
Address: 3355 Skaha Lake Rd, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 6G6, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Penticton
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #37 of 44 Hotels in Penticton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday House Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Holiday House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Hotel Penticton