“Pentictons best kept secret.”
Review of Spiro's Cubby Hole

Spiro's Cubby Hole
Ranked #23 of 198 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The food, atmosphere and the personal is simply the best.
Got to try the lamb dishes and the grilled fresh vegetables..... Outstanding

1  Thank David A

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was treated to dinner here when visiting with friends in the area. The restaurant is cozy with a friendly atmosphere. Our server was very attentive and brought bread & water right away while we decided on a wine & appetizers.
Food arrived in a reasonable amount of time and was very delicious.
I got a sense that it's well attended by locals which gives it a homey kind of feeling.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is my second visit, this time took my Mom and Dad out for dinner ('twas my Dad's 84th birthday...)
Everyone enjoyed their meals, which were chicken souvlaki, scallops, and greek-style ribs. Everyone was AMAZED by the most excellent "garlic pita" - as the pita was melt in your mouth fluffy, and the herb coating was simultaneously sweet and savory. (try to say that five times really fast...). The Greek rice was EXCEPTIONAL, as were the Greek roast potatoes. And the Greek Ribs can only be described as "perfect". Have to give this modest and unassuming little restaurant five stars... :-)

2  Thank mm__j__ww
Reviewed 3 July 2014

First time here and found the atmosphere delightful and the food delicious. The lamb shoulder was one of the best I have had. The servers were running like mad the night we were there. A couple large groups came in and the servers were a bit overwhelmed. They felt that they had not given us the attention we deserved so we were given free desserts. Kudos

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Been a few months since I have been in Penticton.... Looked forward to revisiting Spiro's Cubby Hole Restaurant... And I can only say WOW to the food and the new atmosphere.. Just fantastic.
If your visiting the south Okanagan valley and the city of Penticton make sure you put this eatery on your list .... Keep up the fantastic work.