“Dinner with a Groupon”

Bogners of Penticton
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogners of Penticton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 201 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I haven't been to Bogners for years, but the house is still lovely and they did a great job with the set menu that we had offered to us with a Groupon. Portions were good and the food was arranged beautifully. Everything tasted good. The parking is a little weired to get to and don't take a big car as it is a windy little driveway to get in.

Service was good and we enjoyed the evening!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Ceasar salad was okay not crisp not cold Lamb raviolli was cold said made to order I really don't think so. My dinner was chicken prosciutto was really cold and the chicken tasted like it had been frozen. My mother who had butternut soup tasted like the broth was pea soup or boiled ham really salty . Really disappointing the whole meal . Won't be back and anyone I know won't . Really low food cost trying to make a big buck Good Luck you will need it!

3  Thank Colleen R
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was visiting Penticton in the Spring and decided to sign up for a cooking class with Chef Darin. He was very gracious and spent the entire Sunday with 5 wanna be chefs making a meal that is difficult to forget. I learned so much that day as Darin is a living food encyclopedia.

I will be back for dinner!

thank you.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I recently had a business dinner for 8 at this restaurant and the location and setting is amazing! The food overall was exquisite although one of the meals was not cooked properly but everything else was so delicious I forgave them for it.
The only reason I did not rate them a five is that the service was unusually slow and we felt the servers needed some serious training in such a high end restaurant with steep prices. Our meals took way to long and we all just got to the point where we were afraid of ordering more due to the length of time it would taker. This was very unfortunate and I hope it was just that particular evening as there were very few people in the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Visited this restaurant previously and found it OK, however this time not a whole lot went right, very slow service, small portions of mediocre food , and a steep price ($180 per couple- for a main course and wine- no starters or desserts). All this was capped by a mandatory 15% tip for our party of 6. There are a lot of great restaurants in the Okanogan--unfortunately this isn't one of them.

2  Thank Ken G