“Another great Joeys seafood restaurant in Penticton”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants - Penticton
Ranked #37 of 194 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Welcome to Joey's Restaurants in Penticton - Home to Canada's favourite Fish & Chips. Whether you crave hand-cut Wild Alaskan Pollock, Cod, Haddock, Halibut or Salmon prepared in trans-fat free Canola Oil, Joey's Seafood Restaurants has exactly what you are fishing for - outstanding seafood and shellfish including Fish Tacos, Shrimp, Crab, Calamari and much more. Experience Joey's signature Tartar Sauce and freshly prepared seafood sauce and find out what makes our light and crispy batter so famous. Discover our wide variety of soups, salads, wraps, sandwiches, chicken, ribs, ocean fare and desserts. With 58 franchises in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario, check our map to find a location near you. Connect with our text club or e-club for rewards. Sea you soon!
Alfred, Canada
“Another great Joeys seafood restaurant in Penticton”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have eaten at many Joeys throughout Canada and this one was no exception when it comes to good fish and chip meals. The atmosphere in this restaurant was nautical (as in most Joeys) but in addition there was a beautiful fish tank next to our table. The service was fast and efficient. Highly recommend Joeys for fish and chips.

• Visited June 2014

Penticton, Canada
“excellent fish”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went for dinner on the Tuesday, all you can eat fish and chip night. The food was excellent, fresh and very tasty. Service was fast and friendly.
The restaurant is clean and has nice décor.

• Visited May 2014
Penticton
“Much better!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tried Joey's again after a year or two of staying away. It was good... not greasy like the last time. It was good enough that we went twice in the last month. Good portions and good service.

• Visited May 2014
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Fish and Chips in Penticton!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went to eat there on a Tuesday at about 2:30pm. I was greeted very quickly by a nice waitress who sat my down by the window. I was told this day was all you can eat fish and chips. Pollock was 9.99 or you can get Cod which was 14.99. The food was served so hot and delicious I couldn't wait to dig in. The fish was so white and tender and really nice portions on a bed of fries served with a small bowl of coleslaw and a big bottle of tartar sauce. Drinks are 2.50 and free refills. The service was excellent she always came by the ask how it was and if I needed some more. Best restaurant in Penticton so far for fish and chips. They open at 11am and close at 9pm.

• Visited March 2014
“I don't like raw fish”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We're served raw cod with over cooked fries. We complained and we where served raw fish again. I talked to the owner and he didn't care and we also were charged full price. I will never go back there again. Disgusting. Very impolite. I recommend going anywhere but Joe's.

• Visited January 2014