“Siciliana!”

La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant! Your hosts the Portalakis Family welcome you to the La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant. La Casa Ouzeria has been a fixture in Penticton for over 19 years providing the best in Greek and Italian Cusine. Our restaurant exudes a style that is authentic Greek reminiscent of the magical country itself. La Casa Ouzeria is family owned and operated. Our experienced staff radiates a warm, gracious and lively spirit that serves to convey a sense of assurance to fully exceed the expectations of our guests. We invite you take a look around our website and please give us a call to reserve your table tonight! Our goal is to offer traditional food and a style of service that will make you feel welcome and special. We prepare our dishes with sensitivity and care and we hope that your visit to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant will be a memorable one. The Portalakis Family and Staff thank you for choosing La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant for your dining pleasures; where nobody is a stranger, they just haven't met yet. Enjoy. OPA!
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went to this one twice on our short trip. Very great food. My friend is a celiac and he was put at total ease by the chef, who came out and really knew his stuff about the ingredient and preparation. I had the penne siciliana and honestly, just loved it. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We visited La Casa for dinner during our vacation in Penticton. Our server was friendly, but a little pushy. Trying very hard to get us to drink wine. Neither of us like wine so that wasn't happening at all. We had appies, I had beef souvlaki, my husband at surf and turf, and we shared tiramisu for dessert. Everything was delicious and cooked perfectly. My souvlaki was supposed to come with greek salad instead of steamed vegetables. They sent it out with steamed vegetables instead of the salad, but I received the salad as well. The portion sizes were generous and service was prompt.

1  Thank Eevanne A
Reviewed 19 July 2014

As usual, I was out with the parents for dinner. They had the fettuccini pescatore and I had the souvlaki. As people who eat out all the time, they raved about the sauce, over and over and over again... The souvlaki was moist tender and full of flavour.
We didn't do appies or desserts as everyone was full from their main.
Service was attentive and quick.
The bread oil and vinegar were sweet and had a lovely fragrance - only complaint was that the bread felt store bought.

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were in Penticton to participate in the 2014 Gran Fondo. We were able to secure a last minute reservation at La Casa Ouzeria. Our meal was delicious. 3 of us had pasta and 1 of us had the roast leg of lamb. The portions were generous and the flavours were wonderful. This was a Saturday night; we were not rushed and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Our appetizers were delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed the seafood appetizer (tiger prawns and shrimp baked in homemade tomato sauce with feta cheese (so yummy). The others shared, and enjoyed, a greek salad and calamari. Although the calamari came with a dipping sauce...the gang enjoyed dipping the calamari in the homemade tomato sauce of my appetizer. Absolutely no room for dessert. The service was outstanding; friendly and knowledgeable. We thought the prices were very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food we received. We highly recommend La Casa Ouzeria. You can tell from the minute you walk in the door that this is a proud family-owned restaurant.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great food, great service and a fabulous atmosphere made for a perfect evening.. My wife and I celebrate our birthdays, which are 3 days apart, every June at this restaurant.. Every year they manage to make very special for us. We go there for dinner on other occasions as well, including a relatives wedding reception, and we have never been disappointed...