“Wild Baby”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Mongolian
Vancouver, Canada
“Wild Baby”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great place. Excellent fusion rolls and sashimi. Big on the fish. Easy on the rice. Wild salmon only, exactly what one would expect from a restaurant in BC yet seldom finds. Comparable to many of the sushi restaurants in Vancouver. Good cooked items as well. If you like spicy you can't beat the spicy beef noodle. Staff has always been nice, but the new owners are delightful, very personable and chatty. A big reason to continue eating at Lee's.

• Visited June 2014

Kelowna, Canada
“a local gem”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The place doesn't look very fancy...but the food is always good and warm. It is my favorite place to go for fast asian

Visited March 2014
Keremeos, British Columbia, Canada
“Nothing fancy!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's nothing fancy but the salad rolls are excellent & the Won Ton soup is good too.They have Chinese or Japanese or Thai food.If Jimmy's Restaurant is closed I go there & pick up food to go. It's still better then the bigger restaurants on Main street which I can't stand..the girl at the register could smile once in awhile that would make it more enjoyable.They do a huge take out..I see people coming & going all day. Over all the food is OK.. nothing to write home about.Sushi is OK too but you can get sushi anywhere in Penticton probably cheaper then here.For the quality of food you get I'd rather spend a little more & go to Jimmy's Restaurant on the corner.To say this is the best place in Penticton is a stretch but it's not bad by any means. It was the best before Jimmy's came along now I'd say it's second best.I know my Chinese food & this is not the best I've ever had.Coming from Richmond BC where there are Chinese food restaurants are on every block I know what real Chinese food is supposed to taste like.. Sorry this isn't it but neither are the other restaurants in Penticton which are worse.Believe me I have tried them all. I haven't tried everything but what I have tried is OK.

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely will come back.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Had the daily noodles special and Tom Kha Kai soup. The food was tasty. The vegetables was very fresh. This an open kitchen restaurant and you can see the whole cooking line. The kitchen was very clean. This is the cleanest restaurant I have ever seen. It is run by a husband and wife team. Good job.

• Visited February 2014
Penticton, Canada
“Best in Town”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We have been coming here for 10 years now, the best pad thai and war wonton soup. We can tell you, this is the Best restaurant food in Penticton by far!!! It has nice eat in, but does a huge take out, we get take out all summer, we have the best beaches in Canada, why not enjoy them with a take out lunch... :-)

• Visited January 2014