“Don't waste your time!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ricky's Restaurants
Ranked #141 of 194 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
“Don't waste your time!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

A group of 9 of us came in for brunch. Some wanted breaky, some wanted lunch so thought Ricky's would be a great choice. WRONG!!! For one, worst service ever. Our waitress gave us menus brought us our drinks, and dropped our food off in front of us!! That was the only time we saw here.
There wasnt anymore then 2 other tables in the place, but it took at least 15 minutes just to get our drinks, then probably another 30 minutes after that to get our food. The meal itself wasnt bad (except maybe the hollandaise sauce) but it wasnt good. It definitely wasnt worth the time and money that it cost us. Nobody got a coffee refill, or water refill, and had to all start getting up to head to the till befor the waitress clued in that we wanted our bills. I think my husband let het a $2 tip, and we are good tippers. I hate to write a bad review, but wished I had gone somewhere else and pretty sure you will too.

• Visited September 2013

Abbotsford, Canada
“Seriously Terrible”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Unable to eat the breakfast even after attempt to have eggs re-cooked to medium poached. still came with slimy white, hollandiase tasted like fake chicken gravy ( just disgusting) - never had ham that tasted like this ham - can't really describe unsure what the taste was and had a bunch of hard spots in it. English muffin tasted almost raw - like yeast was't fully cooked or ? Waitress tried to get me to eat the hasbrowns on a separate plate while they redid eggs, then also the slimy fruit cup. Unfortunately I prefer my breakfast items all together, not one at a time.

Husbands toast was paper thin and rock hard/burnt ... and it was served to him?

When asked how everything was at til and husband explained I just could not eat mine and he had to leave the burnt toast the cashier just said " oh that's too bad" and rang the full amount up and did not offer to get the manager or offer a discount . What upsets me most is that most clients appear to be seniors and we know they have a tendency to just accept whatever is given to you. And this restaurant. chain continues to give that food to our seniors - really terrible way to treat our cherished parents and grandparents!

Visited August 2013
“Okay”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just okay - service okay, food edible, atmosphere average. Would rather eat somewhere else. Went in for brunch. They did have a gluten free menu but that just mostly meant they left off the toast. Not a place I would go back to.

• Visited May 2013
Penticton, Canada
“Dismal!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

All I wanted was a bowl of French Onion Soup, so I was delighted to see it on the menu. Unfortunately I should have read the reviews before I left home...... Service was slow, the soup that looked appetizing was tasteless and tepid, and the yam fries my partner ordered were cold. No one came near to inquire how the food was. We were cramped for time and hungry, so the absense of uneaten food said nothing for our disappointment in the meal. I did appreciate the large jug of water they brought to our table when we asked for a refill. I don't expect to return, unless its a very hot day and I'm especially thirsty.

• Visited December 2012
Penticton
“High price for less than average food and poor service”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

High price for less than average food and poor service. It is the Cherry Lane Mall but can't think of a reason to try it again.