“Always excellent”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Penticton
Reviewed 29 August 2013

They were open later than we thought. Service was quick, coffee was perfect. What more can I say? Would have enjoyed a location closer to Skaha.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Excellent service; went one day and the server knew my name the other times that I went in during the week. A bit weird but good service anyway. Excellent treats.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Staff at Starbucka are always so helpful (I like to try unusual drinks). They are patient with my questions and friendly and really good at "upselling" - I find their enthusiasm hard to resist! Lovely outdoor seating area that is pet friendly. A bit loud but never unpleasant!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

there are a few outlets in Penticton. I usually visit the one at Cherry Lane mall. It is accessed from outside the mall. It is clean and well staffed.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I love Starbucks coffees. I have one just about every day. Sometimes a Skinny Vanilla Latte, or, A Shot in the Dark, or just dark roast with roomfor cream. Service is always superb, and the coffee deicious.

1  Thank terrythepoolman