“Service with a smile”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #144 of 198 Restaurants in Penticton
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Great staff that are recognizeable and approachable. Drive through service could be more efficient. Often not getting the correct items. But management is very friendly and try their best to right any wrongs.

Reviewed 21 July 2010

My family and I went to McDonald's July 20.2010 around 6pm the restaurant was disgusting. The garbage cans were over full, and the floors had not been cleaned, french fries squished on the floors, anyone could have slipped and fallen, really got hurt. I went to use the washrooms and wow they were gross. Garbage all over the floor, toilets looked like they hadn't been cleaned for a while, it was disgusting. I always thought that McDonald's had standards well let me tell you they have dropped tremendously. I was really disappointed, I know it is only McDonald's but come on you guys smarten up.

2  Thank Debbie0704