“felt TOTALLY looked after”

Ridgeview Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 19 Prince George B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2009

We arrived at Via Rail station and our host was at the station. He was very friendly and drove us to the B&B where we met his very friendly and wife. The accomodation was superb. The garden was gorgeous. The breakfast was served in our room--what a treat- and it was very tasteful. There was everything for our enjoyment--CDs,TV,books,snacks,sherry etc. After a warm farewell from our hostess, our host took us on a mini sightseeing trip of Prince George--so kind and so informative. We hope to return!!

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2009

We had the pleasure of staying at this great B&B. Wonderfully attentive hosts. Beautifully appointed. Lovely outdoor area and garden. Delicious breakfasts. Top notch!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I have travelled right across Canada (plus around Ireland and the UK) and I have to say that this is the best B&B that I stayed in.
The hosts overextended themselves to be of assistance to me (to the point of even driving me into town to buy a new camera when mine broke down) and all amenities are far in excess of the standard of most other establishments.
Also the breakfast was superb

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2009

I come to Prince George often on business and I've stayed at the Ridgeview somewhere between 10 and 20 times. I like the privacy, spaciousness, and breakfasts. Everything is always clean. The "room" is actually a self-contained suite with a living room/dining room, kitchen, and bedroom. It has its own private entrance, back porch, and a gas fireplace. The price is competitive. The hosts are very friendly. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2009

I have stayed many days at the Ridgeview and am happy to make an unequivocal recommendation. The hosts are gracious and charming. Accomodation is modern, immaculate, private and consistantly exceeds my hopes let alone expectations. Only moments from the center of town, the gardens and views are spectacular. Although I have not had the breakfast on offer, the occasional surprises such as tiramisu, zabaione or berries from the garden have ruined me for desserts anywhere else.

These people provide an outstanding environment and wonderful hospitality. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank CYOWOttawa
Reviewed 11 November 2008

We stayed in the garden suite at Ridgeview: it was cozy, spacious and so homey.
Though we loved chatting with Geoff and Patti, we also enjoyed the privacy of this B&B. Our separate entrance meant we could come and go as we pleased without feeling we were disturbing anyone, and breakfast (which deserves it's own paragraph -see below) was delivered to our suite.

Patti's breakfasts were beautiful to look at and wonderful to eat. I mentioned that I'm vegan when I made the booking, and Patti outdid herself, making one breakfast for my boyfriend, and another for me. She even tested vegan recipes before our arrival which I thought was very sweet.

I highly recommend staying at this B&B - the setting is lovely (overlooking the ridge) and Patti and Geoff couldn't have been kinder!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BCRuddles
Reviewed 7 November 2008

Having stayed at Ridgeview Gardens B&B more than once, it is a truly divine home away from home. We specifically sought to put in reviews here and on their website as we are so delighted with this magnificent find. Their garden is beautiful and adds to a sense of being in heavenly seclusion (you even forget that you’re in a residential neighbourhood). You’re so comfortable that you don’t feel like leaving. Patti & Geoff are top-notch hosts and go all out to ensure that you are FULLY taken care of. We have stayed at quite a number of places (B&B’s and hotels) throughout British Columbia and we rate Ridgeview as 5 star accommodation – absolutely delicious hearty breakfasts with home-made treats, pristine accommodation, cosy, homely and elegant, their garden suite is simply a reflection of the finesse and first-class quality of the hosts. We look forward to future stays and to the wonderful baked treats, coffee and/or tea provided and to the nightcap of sherry before bed. Just fabulous! And, we would recommend that anyone can stay - young, old, singles, couples, those physically challenged or not, families, just anyone wanting to be spoilt and pampered - a spacious, luxurious, romantic and divine retreat for everyone.
Ruth & Sean, BC, Canada